Monday, November 02, 2009

Just for Sharing....

Assalamualaikum n salam sejahtera seme....

Today nothing special thing that i have done....as ussual as before...i went to UMP Kampus Pekan, tried to finish up my project....now just left 5% only to finish it...and insyaAllah...tomorrow i'll finish that thing so that i can continue make my slide presentation and also my final report...(so much things to do...including both of them...haiyaa.!!)

Next Wednesday....a day before the real time for PTA presentation session...I must be ready for preparatory presentation in front of my supervisor....so for that...i must finish all that kind of things..and to be ready for it...but now..im so tired actually...im very33 tired...!!

I am getting impatient at getting to finish my project...presentation..final report...and all of PTA things i want to finish it as fast as i could..

Please God..!!!help me and help me...and help me...help me to facing all the blockades and obstacles...hopefully i can face all that and make my way to the right path of successful....and also please help all my friends...give them a lots of happiness and calmness in their life...please keep them save under YOUR AR-RAHMAN AND AR RAHIM....amin...

Thats all just for sharing....

See you then...Assalamualaikum...adios..chao...!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment