Sunday, November 01, 2009

oh my GOD..!!

Assalamuaalaikum n salam sejahtera seme...

Fuhh....oh my GOD..!!just 4 days left for me in UMP....hehe...I will facing my final project presentation this Thursday...seem like i am quite ready for it..(even i have lots of thing to do that im not finish it yet)..muahahaha...

Surely...im now wanna to finish my presentation session as fast as i want...and wanna to live free without thinking my PTA anymore.....coz im feel so stress on it now...but still cool beb....hahahah...

Today..my supervisor wanna to see me and others who are under him...he wanna to see our progress and the product that we had done...my report..??my product..??hahahahaha....still doesn't finished yet...but my product had finished 90% already...my report..??hahahah....still as same as before..no improvement...no updates...but InsyaAllah..this night..i will try to update my report untill chapter 5....now im in chapter 3...about literature review....

Ok r..thats all...i will update my blog if i have free time and have a nice story that i want to share to all of you...

see u later...assalamualaikum...adios..chao..!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment